Terms and Conditions
Dunedin Casino General Promotion and Competition Rules
Play Smart, Play Responsibly
0800 654 655
These rules apply to all Dunedin Casino promotions or competitions run by Dunedin Casino on any platform. Promotional periods, prizes, entry mechanics, winner selection and any promotion specific rules and conditions will be as stated in the particular promotion. By entering a Dunedin Casino promotion, you are agreeing to the following rules;
- Promotions are open to New Zealand residents only.
- All participants in Dunedin Casino promotions or competitions must be twenty years of age or older. Failure to comply with the minimum age requirements or regulations governing the casino may lead to disqualification.
- Employees of Dunedin Casino and their immediate families are not eligible to enter any competition or promotion.
- Dunedin Casino's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Dunedin Casino reserves the right to cancel, modify or suspend promotions and/or vary competition rules, and alter any aspect of the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- Competition and promotion prizes are non-transferable. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or any other item, unless otherwise stated.
- Dunedin Casino reserves the right to substitute the competition prize(s) or giveaway for another of equivalent or greater monetary value.
- Dunedin Casino reserves the right to award the winning prize to another entrant, if the original winner cannot be contacted or cannot redeem the prize within 14 days from the competition end date, unless otherwise stated.
- Dunedin Casino may disqualify any entry if the entrant has not complied with these rules, or if he or she has acted in a way that Dunedin Casino considers to be inappropriate, unlawful, offensive or otherwise not in the spirit of the particular promotion.
Where a promotion is conducted across social media:
- Entrants' conduct must comply with the rules of that social media platform.
- Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
By accepting the Terms & Conditions you may recieve promotional material via text/email/mail from which you may unsubscribe.
By entering a promotion entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs and likeness for promotional purposes.
Dunedin Casino collects and holds personal information held by entrants for the purposes of administering promotions and for future Dunedin Casino promotional purposes. All personal information provided by entrants will not be provided to third parties unless otherwise specifically detailed. For more information about how Dunedin Casino uses personal information please refer to Dunedin Casino Privacy at Policy https://www.dunedincasino.co.nz/privacy-policy/
Who can we give your personal information to?
Personal information we hold about you will, so far as is practicable, only be made available to our staff that are providing products or services to you.
Dunedin Casino's Board of Directors.
The Department of Internal Affairs.
The New Zealand Police.
To you if you make a request under the Privacy Act.
The Problem Gambling Service providers at your request.
Any other casinos and gaming businesses if you are or become an excluded patron.
The Ministry of Business and Innovation and Employment and the Inland Revenue Department or any other government departments or agencies that have the powers to compel us to provide information we have about you.
Before we provide any of your personal information to any government department or agency we will either require written authorisation from you agreeing to the request or the government department or agency to provide the legal basis under which the personal information can be disclosed without your authorisation having been first obtained.
What we will not do with your information
- We will not and do not sell your personal information to any other companies or organisations in New Zealand or overseas so that they can provide marketing and promotional activities to you.
Information we can give to others to comply with the laws of New Zealand or overseas
- In order to comply with the laws of New Zealand or overseas we can give information about you to help us comply with those laws and if we believe that the information will help prevent fraud, money laundering or any other crimes.
Your right to access and/or correct your personal information
- You can access or correct your personal information that you have provided to us or that we hold about you at any time via the Club desk provided you present reasonable and suitable identification.
- If requested we can provide you with information that may be held electronically at a specified email address and/or mobile number.
- We may charge you a reasonable fee to access any information that we hold about you.